We are pleased to inform you that at this time, we have re-opened our practice for necessary dental care to be provided by the Dentist to our valued patients.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same - our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
BELOW IS OUR NEW PATIENT INTERACTION PROTOCOL FOR PATIENT & STAFF SAFETY
- FRONT DESK WILL CALL PATIENTS A DAY PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT TO GO OVER COVID PRESREENING
- IF PATIENT NOT AVAILABLE, WE WILL LEAVE MESSAGE FOR PATIENT TO CALL BACK
- ALL PATIENTS ARE REQUESTED TO COME IN WITH FACE MASK OR FACE COVER, ELSE NO SERVICE
- PATIENTS TO STAY IN CAR UPON ARRIVAL AT THE OFFICE AND CALL FRONTDESK @ 908-850-0005 TO CHECK IN
- FRONT DESK ONCE AGAIN GOES OVER COVID PRESCREENING QUESTIONS OVER PHONE
- NO WAITING BY PATIENTS IN THE LOBBY
- PATIENTS ARE CALLED IN ONLY WHEN THE OPERATORY IS READY
- NO PATIENT COMPANION ALLOWED INSIDE THE LOBBY, ONLY ONE PARENT TO ACCOMPANY UNDER AGE PATIENT
- FRONT DESK TAKES PATIENTS TEMPERATURE, RECORDS & FILES PRESCREENING FORM
- PATIENT WILL BE ASKED TO SANITIZE HANDS IN THE LOBBY
- PATIENT IS TAKEN DIRECTLY TO THE OPERATORY
- WHEN SERVICE COMPLETED, WE SEND ONE PATIENT AT A TIME TO FRONT DESK FOR CHECK OUT
- PATIENT TO STAND BEHIND THE PLEXI GLASS SHIELD INSTALLED AT THE FRONT DESK
- PATIENTS ARE REQUESTED TO INFORM OFFICE IF THEY DEVELOP COVID SYMPTOMS WITHIN 14 DAYS OF DATE OF SERVICE
- ALL OUR DENTAL HEALTH CARE & FRONT OFFICE STAFF MEMBERS ARE EQUIPPED WITH NECESSARY PPE’S AS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THEIR RESPECTIVE JOB FUNCTIONS
- WE DISINFECT OPERATORY AFTER 15 MINS OF EACH PROCEDURE AND BRING IN NEXT PATIENT TO THE OPERATORY AFTER A GAP OF 15 MINS
- NO OFFICE TOUR FOR NEW PATIENTS
- NO WATER OR JUICE IN THE FRIDGE FOR PATIENTS IN LOBBY
- NO MAGAZINES IN THE LOBBY
- NO TOY BOX MADE AVAILABLE TO KIDS
WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE AND REQUEST PATIENTS CO-OPERATION TO HELP US ADHERE TO ABOVE PROTOCOLS FOR EVERYONES SAFETY
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 908-509-4411.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back. We are also accepting New Patients and sincerely appreciate referrals of your family, neighbors, and friends to our practice.
Dr Arindam Kakkar DDS